Position: Junior Software Developer
Date: 19th July 2017
AIS Software is handling multiple projects, constantly growing and is now looking for a Junior Software Developer who is willing to join our Software Team.
What You Will Be Doing :
– Assisting in the design, development, and maintenance of software for a variety of applications.
– Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems related to existing enterprise systems, and/or new systems, environments, and technology.
– Design, implementing, and unit test application / system components.
– Providing assistance to other agile team members in researching and answering technical questions.
– Participating in agile development.
– Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
– Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business needs.
– Collectively resolving coding issues that result in scalability, availability and performance issues.
What You Need for this Position :
Must have some experience/knowledge of:
– Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
– .NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
– Development experience utilizing C#, HTML, SQL, LINQ
– Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, and Stored Procedures
– Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate to define and refine new functionality.
– Experience working in an Agile development environment.
How to Apply for this Post :
If you feel that you are the right person for this exciting and challenging role, please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com