AIS Software is handling multiple projects, constantly growing and is now looking for a Junior Software Developer who is willing to join our Software Team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Assisting in the design, development, and maintenance of software for a variety of applications.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing problems related to existing enterprise systems, and/or new systems, environments, and technology.
- Design, implementing, and unit test application / system components.
- Providing assistance to other agile team members in researching and answering technical questions.
- Participating in agile development.
- Developing and maintaining the software framework and services using the .NET framework and Microsoft technologies
- Delivering innovative, flexible, integrated solutions to meet customer’s changing business needs.
- Collectively resolving coding issues that result in scalability, availability and performance issues.
What You Need:
- Visual Studio 2010 or higher.
- .NET framework, including Visual Studio, ASP.NET
- Development experience utilizing C#, HTML, SQL, LINQ
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, T-SQL, and Stored procedures
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills to collaborate to define and refine new functionality.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
Please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org