AIS Software is a professional software house in Malta, dedicated to developing, implementing and supporting systems and projects for various markets using the very latest technologies. In our daily work we use cutting-edge tools and we have a passion for clean and maintainable code. Our primary focus is the development of intuitive software solutions.
AIS Software have developed prestigious projects including the national Free Childcare scheme, cloud-based workforce management solutions as well as various custom software development jobs for public and private authorities.
What you will be doing
- Providing technical support, training and installation to clients;
- Handling queries & issues which may arise during installation and after sales support;
- Administration and trouble-shooting of software systems and applications;
- Maintenance of web applications and other information systems;
- Obtaining feedback from clients, and proposing improvements to in-built software solutions;
- Creating and maintaining technical documents, user manuals and FAQ’s.
- Being proactive with problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication in Maltese and English,both verbal and written
- Diploma or equivalent in IT related subjects
- Sound knowledge of Windows operating, Networking and TCP/IP
- Knowledge of C#, SQL and Microsoft Azure would be considered an asset
The successful candidate shall work under the guidance and with the coaching of a Senior Product Manager.
Applications including a C.V should be submitted immediately to: The HR Manager, AIS Software on e-mail: email@example.com