Spektrum Time & Attendance
The Spektrum Time & Attendance module is the next generation attendance tool suitable for businesses in a various range of industries. The Time & Attendance module collects user punches from a variety of T&A devices, such as biometric hand, fingerprint and face recognition technologies. Data is collected and converted into Attendance records in a simple and easy manner. Employee management and payroll processing is now as easy as possible.
The Time & Attendance module caters for a mix of readers installed across multiple sites, allowing you to choose which technology mix to deploy across your organisation. Organisations can choose to extend visibility of user punches with an employee self-service portal made available to managers and employees alike. The web-based platform means that you can manage your teams from any device via a standard web browser.
- Supports extensive range of biometric readers
- Automated or scheduled reader polling and data downloads
- Allows for multiple reader deployment across various sites
- Integration with third-party applications
- Roles based security model across specific departments
- Full administrator control to manage employee punches
- Support for multiple punches per user per day
- Support for work codes
Data Filtering & Reporting:
- Standard Time & Attendance in-built reports for quick access
- On-screen data filtering coupled with an advanced reporting tool
- Exporting to various formats such as CSV, TXT, PDF, XLSX and more
Spektrum Time & Attendance works hand in hand with our Scheduling & Rostering Module. Scheduling & Rostering caters for the T&A needs of organisations working with a variety of shifts, schedules and rosters. The Spektrum User Manual and guide can be downloaded here. Frequently Asked Questions related to Spektrum can be accessed here.