- Select Employee from the Navigation Menu on the left-hand side
- Click on New
- Input the details of the employee, this form is used to enroll a new employee
- Scroll down and give the new employee a User Name, this form is used to register a new user on Spektrum. Before registering new users, always check the tier you applied for, and check that the users registered do not exceed the limit.
First create the new user on Spektrum and then enroll the new employee on the Reader(s) so that the Bio(s) can be pulled from the Reader(s) at a later time.
- The Is Active option should only be ticked if you want the new employee to have access to the portal (the Spektrum website). If you do not want the new employee to have access to the portal (the Spektrum website), do not tick the Is Active
- Tick the Change Password On First Login, this lets the user choose a password when they first Login to the Spektrum portal
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page to link the new employee to a Department or a Role
Tip: Other tabs (apart from the Department and Role tabs), which provide useful information can also be found at the bottom of the page.
The Designation, Date Joined, Hourly Rate, Privilege, Card No and Threshold fields are optional.
Fields marked by an * are compulsory and need to be filled in.